Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
FAQ

How does this forum work?

Shivtr AccountFirst you have to know some things about the platform we use.As you can see in your browser bar, this forum is hosted on shivtr.com.Now the first time you sign up for a guild, you get a Shivtr account.This account is linked to your e...
Small Sade 5y
Sade31847Small Sade 4y
FAQ

Crafting in GW2

I post the link from a wiki website. They explain it perfectly.http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/CraftingI had problems with making stuff, especially with jeweler.There is a discover tab that let you invent new stuff.Here is a cope/paste where they ...
Small Tryaxx 4y
Tryaxx61298Small Tryaxx 4y
FAQ

How do guilds work in Guild Wars 2?

I have heard a lot of people saying they can't join the guild or access resources like the bank or chat.Guild Wars 2 takes a different approach to guilds.Firstly, you can join multiple guilds simultaneously. This means you can join with guild A at...
Small Sade 4y
Sade52732Small Weesacs 4y
FAQ

How can I join the guild?

We have an open policy now, which means that you can join the guild without having to go through applications and being accepted.If you look at the top right of your browser window, you will see a link 'Create account' or 'Join this guild'.By clic...
Small Sade 5y
Sade1936Small Sade 5y
FAQ

Alts and mains

Suppose you signed up on the forum with the name of your main character,but now you want to change and make one of your alts your main character.The forum does not have any knowledge of alts and mains. It only knows you have characters.The name yo...
Small Sade 5y
Sade1784Small Sade 5y
FAQ

Events and time zones

I have finally figured out how those bloody events work. *:|Follow this guide and you should be okay.The times of events are shown according to the time zone YOU have selected.Check your settings and make sure the Time zone is set correctly.If you...
Small Sade 5y
Sade11714Small Sade 5y
Page 1